Prior to MANSION, David and Ashley were partners in Green Room Media, a marketing and consulting company to the online gaming industry. Michael was previously MD of Canbet Sportsbook. MANSION.com includes a variety of innovative features and is designed with the punter in mind. 24, 2004– Welcome to the Future of Sports Betting!
The sports betting world has been turned on its head this week with the launch of MANSION (www.mansion.com), a FREE betting exchange.
The MANSION management team has proven experience in many aspects of the gaming business.
- EASY DEPOSIT: With more than a dozen ways to fund your account, depositing with MANSION is easy. .
There’s no catch, MANSION offers absolutely free person-to-person betting. With MANSION, the price you see is the price you get. – MANSION ONE ACCOUNT: One login, one cashier, one less hassle.
MANSION offers punters unprecedented value, simplicity and convenience.
- MANSION SPORTSBOOK: MANSION will offer the best odds on major international sports and punters will enjoy some of the highest sportsbook betting limits in the industry: up to Pounds Sterling 20,000 (US $36k) per bet on Premiership football (EPL) and NFL. We accept NETeller, Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Solo and many more. The team includes David Dent, Managing Director; Michael Tomeny, Head of Betting Operations; and Ashley Lang, Head of Marketing.
MANSION’s competitive position is underpinned by a very substantial investment in proprietary technology and infrastructure.
- MANSION EXCHANGE: MANSION Exchange is the only FREE sports betting exchange. MANSION rakes off nothing. No bookmaker’s commission, no juice and no exchange fees. Punters no longer have to pay up to 5 percent commission on their winnings. Bet on both our Sportsbook and Exchange with one convenient account.
MANSION customer enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
MANSION has a robust, fully redundant, multi-million dollar IT infrastructure providing customers with fast and reliable access. Bet and collect winnings in any one of 14 CURRENCIES.
LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Sept. For the first time, punters have the choice of wagering person-to-person with no exchange fees or betting with one of the most competitive sportsbooks on the Internet. Innovations include the combination of MANSION Exchange and MANSION Sportsbook on a one account system allowing customers to bet with both products without the need to maintain separate accounts.
MANSION is funded by private equity and is headquartered in Gibraltar
Latest posts by Noah Fraser (see all)
- QuickBooks Training – Learning QuickBooks Enterprise - July 15, 2016
- Where Are The Best Places For Distributing Business Brochures? by Charen Smith - July 15, 2016
- New Jersey allows sports betting - July 14, 2016